Saturday, July 21, 2012

Teaser Trailer: Man Of Steel



Man of Steel stars Henry Cavill as Superman and Amy Adams as Lois Lane. It also stars Michael Shannon, Kevin Costner, Russell Crowe and whole bunch of talented actors. Directed by Zack Snyder and produced by Christopher Nolan, this film is set to be released June 14, 2013.


To be honest, this teaser trailer didn't exactly get me interested in seeing the film. It's quite slow and uneventful, but one thing I do like is that it seems to be showing Clark Kent as a more rounded character. I also do like the thought of Henry Cavill as Superman; it seems to be a perfect fit.


But I've gotta admit - I'm a bit iffy as to whether Zack Snyder can pull this off, as some of his recent films have been let downs, but nonetheless, it's a superhero film, therefore I shall be seeing it. (Although I'm more a Marvel girl myself.)


Are you excited to see the new Superman movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment